Designed for continuous duty and ideal for research & development, production, stress screening and qualification testing, our ruggedized armatures can endure severe vibration and shock forces and extreme temperature conditions.
The Vibration Test System model L0315M – PAS103 is a air-cooled system ideally suited to testing small-sized electronic parts, connectors, hand-held units and small mechanical assemblies.
The system meets various testing requirements: automotive, aviation, military, medical and electronic manufacturing industries, among the others.
The system is composed by a electro-dynamic exciter known as shaker + power amplifier + air cooling unit.
We offers a wide-selection of options and accessories for unique applications and complete turn-key systems. Read more
• Custom armature and slip table insert patterns and threads available
• Mono-base slip tables in a wide-range of sizes and configurations for maximum overturning moment and cross-axial restraint
• Air-isolation mounts to eliminate need for seismic floor
• Thermal barriers for use with environmental test chambers
• Remote control panel for remote operation
• Expanders, accelerometers and vibration controller